- Consultant at Indigo Headhunters since 2013; focus on Corporate & Transaction Banking
- Prior, six years executive search in Dubai
- Born in Croatia; diploma in translation from Heidelberg University; qualification in corporate business practices (“Industriekauffrau”)
- Active in executive search since 2004
- Prior, employee in the Foreign Controlling department at Heraeus Holding GmbH, Hanau
- Married, one child
Based on the perhaps most famous questionnaire, which Marcel Proust answered twice and which carries his name. Which talent would you most like to have? At times, to have more self-control and a sense of indifference What is your idea of earthly happiness? To see my loved ones healthy, relaxed, happy, and content What is your favorite occupation? Relaxing and enjoying delicious food – and preferably once in a while in different countries and cities Who or what would you have liked to be? I like who I am What is your most marked characteristic? Joie de vivre. More as a state of mind than a characteristic, yet still my constant companion What is your greatest fault? Stubbornness What is your favorite virtue? Empathy and understanding for others Which traits do you value most in another person? Intelligence, humor, and selflessness What do you despise most? Cruelty, wickedness, and craving for recognition What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery? Illness and death of people who are meaningful to me Who is your favorite artist? Many With which (historical) figure do you identify most? None Who are your heroes in real life? All courageous people, who act selflessly and dedicate their lives to others What is your favorite color? Blue Where would you like to live? In a metropolis What is your idea of perfect happiness? I already am perfectly happy What is your current state of mind? Concentrated, as I am answering these questions What is your motto? We can do it!