The interest in and demand for alternative investments has grown dramatically, particularly in the German speaking area. Unprecedented levels of quantitative easing and subsequent low interest rates are making it increasingly difficult – especially for large, institutional investors – to meet obligations.
In response, many organizations are shifting and/or growing their tactical asset allocation mix to include more alternative asset classes, ranging from private equity and infrastructure to niche investments in renewable energy and private debt. From finding senior investment managers to analytically strong business development professionals, we can help organizations meet the challenge of generating alpha and growing assets in this unparalleled market environment.
Our clients are part of a wide spectrum covering the alternative investment universe. Our relationships range from small- and mid-cap GPs, bulge bracket buy out houses, and international LPs to hedge funds, private debt funds, and infrastructure and renewables boutiques. The result is a network that gives us sophisticated market access and allows us to build meaningful relationships with our clients.
References & Success Stories (Excerpt)
- Close cooperation with a leading alternatives investor (focus on private equity, infrastructure, real estate, venture & growth). Recruitment for positions including Senior Investment Managers for Infrastructure and Buy Out
- Collaboration with a variety of family offices to recruit investment professionals with focus on private equity, hedge funds, and tactical asset allocation
- Cooperation with an international bank to recruit alternative investment Sales
- Collaboration with a large international asset manager to help establish a private equity presence in Germany
- Cooperation with investment boutiques focused on renewable energy and infrastructure. Positions include COOs and Senior Investment Managers for wind, PV, and Hydro
We will gladly present a full overview of our major placements within the Alternative Investments practice in a personal meeting.