Asset & Wealth Management
To survive in the ever-changing world of finance, sustainable organizational structures are more important than ever. Based on our extensive experience within the asset and wealth management industry and over 400 associated placements, we have made it our mission to help you build a solid base. Irrespective if you are a global asset manager, a local player, or a specialized boutique: We have the resources and network necessary to bring the right talent to you, regardless if it is a senior leader or a specialist you require.
The entire financial industry (including asset management) cannot be described a pioneer but rather a “follower” of the digitalization movement. Thus, it is critical to react quickly and competently to the requirements of both retail and institutional investors. This is only feasible with an excellent market know-how, the right network, and, especially, by thinking outside the box. We offer the added value and will gladly face the latest challenges in terms of innovative ideas.
In fact, our unique position within the finance-recruiting world has allowed us to cultivate valuable connections and understand the structures of many company types; assets we would be happy to share with you.
Indigo Headhunters works with asset managers, insurances, banks, family offices, endowments, and pension funds on all topics surrounding investment management. In addition, we partner with corporate players as well.
References & Success Stories (Excerpt)
- Close and trusted relationship with a renown German asset manager over the last 16 years: Positions filled range from senior leaders in portfolio management and sales to several specialists across a variety of departments
- Placement of a Head of Capital Market Strategy (MD) at an international asset manager
- Advisory for and placement of “out of the box” sales roles for a large Anglo-Saxon asset manager employing one of the strongest sales teams in the German market. Our focus is to find excellent talent that has previously not worked with competitors yet will still deliver significant results
- Placement of several CEO / Managing Director candidates for foreign asset managers with a focus on portfolio management, sales, and marketing
- Build up of a new sales team for an institutional client
- Orchestrating market entry for a foreign asset manager in the German speaking market
- Filling the position of Chairman of the Board for an asset manager of an insurer
- Advisory of multiple family offices during the expansion and professionalization of their respective teams
We will gladly present a full overview of our major placements within the Asset Management practice in a personal meeting.