Consulting & Audit
While many associate digitalisation with productivity gains and, as a consequence, the loss of jobs, the financial industry has taken a more positive stance towards this topic. Most notably, young FinTech companies have come up with new concepts and innovative business models, thus injecting new vigour into the very traditional banking business.
All of this provides new opportunities, particularly for consulting firms, as business decision can no longer be made with the same time horizon. Hierarchical structures need to be replaced by agility, swiftness, and creativity. In short, a new leadership culture is required; one that permits change and promotes employee creativity.
The digital transformation also offers new perspectives for the auditing industry. New business areas are emerging almost daily, creating demand for novel, innovative audit-related services. In addition, rising regulatory requirements are leading to challenges on the personnel front; a fact that will have to be dealt with not only in numbers but with specialized IT knowledge as well.
Our clients include strategy and management consultancies, audit and accounting organizations, technology advisors, as well as in-house consulting units at DAX corporations.
References & Success Stories (Excerpt)
- Placement of multiple teams within the Technology practice at a global consulting organization
- Placement of multiple Partners within the Bank Audit unit of a Big4 consultancy
- Placement of an entire Corporate Finance Team at a strategy consultancy
- Advisory and recruitment for an expanded in-house consulting department at a German full-service bank
- Placement of a Vice President Corporate Development at a large corporation
We will gladly present a full overview of our major placements within the Consulting & Audit practice in a personal meeting.