Legal & Compliance
Top tier law firms are increasingly competing with the legal and compliance departments of renowned financial, corporate, and public institutions. Every associated player within the law industry has started to vie for specialized, internationally educated talent – especially as new practice areas are proliferating and existing personnel is falling short of filling the gap. Recruiting in such challenging environments is one of our main strengths.
On the partner level, demand for leadership personalities with a strong acquisition track record is at an all-time high. Identifying such talent at an early stage is a hallmark of our work. But we also know the ropes in the in-house segment: We build bridges from law firms to in-house legal departments, but make sure not to construct such careers as one way paths. Our market penetration is unique, as our other practice areas constantly feed information; a value add that clearly sets us apart.
We count prominent national and international law firms to our clients as well as boutiques that are market leaders in their respective segments. Additionally, for over ten years we have been advising banks, asset managers, and other financial institutions during their hiring of key positions within legal and compliance departments.
References & Success Stories (Excerpt)
- Placement of Head of Legal, Compliance & Public Affairs at a prestigious German asset manager
- Placement of a prominent Magic Circle Partner at a renowned law firm
- Establishment and subsequent expansion of the Legal & Compliance team at a top US asset manager within the German speaking area, including the Department Head
- Advisory to multiple boutiques during the build out of their respective teams
- Placement of a specialized IP lawyer at a German private equity firm
- Placement of several in-house lawyers (ECM, DCM, Financing, Regulatory, etc.) at prestigious German and international banks
We will gladly present a full overview of our major placements within the Legal & Compliance practice in a personal meeting.