Consistently low interest rates and a strong national economy are keeping the German real estate market at highs.
Indeed, Germany remains a highly attractive region within Europe and even investors from the US or Asia are drawn to the country’s real estate assets. And although several local institutional investors have either decided to stop buying German assets or have been priced out of the market, the fact remains that our high level of domestic consumption is a strong driver of the economy, leading to increased revenues and profits.
As a result, we continue to see significant movement in the real estate market and consequently demand for top-notch talent. From project developers and investment seniors to fund managers, fundraisers and asset managers - all market players are vying for the best professionals to complement their leadership and execution teams.
We support organizations across the entire real estate spectrum, ranging from the local, specialized project developer to the large, global asset manager or bank. Thus, our clients include investors, asset managers, financing firms, project developers, as well as service providers.
References & Success Stories (Excerpt)
- Placement of the CEO as well as Head of Asset Management and Head of Transactions at a German real estate asset manager
- Placement of the CEO at a real estate investment fund
- Placement of the Head of Real Estate at various family offices
- Placement of several Regional Heads at a German publicly traded real estate organization
- Placement of several Head positions within asset management, investment management, fund and portfolio management, controlling, accounting, business development and sales
We will gladly present a full overview of our major placements within the Real Estate practice in a personal meeting.