Technology & Digital
While FinTech companies are building disruptive business models within financial services and have secured significant backing for these undertakings, most established players are struggling to keep up with the wave of digitalization. Only by exploiting the interconnectedness between the business, operations, and IT can these more institutional organizations hope to bridge the gap and compete on the same playing field.
Today, innovation is based on digital technology and can derive its origins from a myriad of fields. As a result, focused industry experience is often less important than interdisciplinary expertise and the ability to envision and implement transformational initiatives.
The Consultants at Indigo collaborate with a variety of FinTech companies and are comfortable thinking outside of the box of financial services. Furthermore, they bring a profound understanding for the technical, organizational, and regulatory processes at established financial institutions and can help the latter build teams in areas such as digitalization, product development, infrastructure, security, operations as well as smart data and financial technology.
Our clients include international financial services provider, technology and advisory/consulting organizations.
References & Success Stories (Excerpt)
- Longstanding, collaborative relationship with the technology department of a top ten insurance house. Various placements
- Placement of the Head of IT Operations at one of the largest eastern European banks
- Placement of the Head of IT Security/CISO at an international asset manager
- Placement of the Head of IT and Communication Technology at a public institution
- Placement of a Data Science & Analytics team at a global technology and management consultancy
- Placement of the Regional Director Austria & CEE at a FinTech company (savings)
- Placement of a Business Development Manager for a FinTech company (supply chain finance)
- Placement of the Head of Credit for a FinTech company (peer to peer lending)
We will gladly present a full overview of our major placements within the Technology & Digital practice in a personal meeting.